We’ve added a Borderlands 3 stream overlay to the site, for use with OBS, xSplit, and other streaming software on platforms like Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, etc. The stream overlay is called Looterlands… Yes, I know, the name sucks. But the design is great, so that makes up for it!
“So what do I get in this stream overlay?” I hear no one ask because I’m in a quiet room, well, here’s a quick rundown taken from the product page:
- Header – Bold red, grungy header strip housed around your own Borderlands logo-inspired username
- 5 info panels – latest follower, latest donation, top donation, latest sub, and now playing
- 5 animated stream alerts – these alerts explode out of the distance and onto screen to shoutout new followers, subs, donations, hosts, and raids
- 6 social icons – twitter, youtube, facebook, instagram, discord, and snapchat are included
- 2 webcam frames – 16×9 and 4×3 ratio frames in gilded gold
- Background – optional stream background styled in an ethereal sky blue
- .PSD file – edit your username, and social names using Photoshop
Best of all, there’s also a free version available if you’re just looking for the basics.
Where to find them
Fully-featured stream overlay: https://twitchoverlay.com/downloads/looterlands-borderlands-3-twitch-overlay/
Free stream overlay: https://twitchoverlay.com/downloads/looterlands-free-borderlands-3-twitch-overlay/
What the flip is Borderlands 3
Here’s an Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2UZf4Qz
See other blog posts from Twitch Overlay
If this was useful, it might be worth checking out the rest of our blog posts. It's often the first place we announce site updates, and helpful streaming guides like how to use a twitch overlay or how to customise your twitch overlay .PSD in Photoshop. As well as other useful guides & tips for streamers setting up their twitch overlays, twitch alerts, or streaming screens for the first time.